Three high refers to high blood sugar, high blood pressure, and high blood fat. For these patients, you must pay attention to some fruit taboos when eating fruits. So what kind of fruit does Sangao eat? The following editors will give you a brief introduction.
What fruit is good for high blood sugar
For people who love sugar, eating fruits cannot be a burden on the body, 三高飲食therefore, fruits should eat less sugar.
1. patients with high blood sugar should pay attention when choosing fruits. Before eating, they should know the amount of sugar in the fruit and treat it differently. For example, fruits such as melons, melons, peaches, plums, peaches, plums, etc., with a sugar content of less than 10 grams per 100 grams, patients with high blood sugar can eat them. However, jujubes and hawthorns with a sugar content of more than 20 grams per 100 grams, especially dried dates, candied dates, persimmons, raisins, etc., should be taboo.
2. Eating fruits should be controlled, and should be eaten between meals or before going to bed, not only can prevent hypoglycemia, but also can keep blood sugar from having big fluctuations. At the same time, eat less or no fruit when blood sugar control is not good.
3. The effect of fruit on blood sugar is also very much related to the way of eating. It is recommended not to eat it cooked, do not squeeze juice, and do not choose the cooked one. Raw, green fruits are good for blood sugar control. For bananas, green bananas are better.
4. Don’t squeeze juice. After the fruit is squeezed into juice, it usually loses some dietary fiber, and the blood sugar response is generally higher than that of the whole fruit.
5. Don’t eat canned fruits. There are a lot of sugar in canned fruits, so it is definitely not the choice of people who eat sugar.
What fruit is good for high blood pressure
Foods and fruits that are high in potassium are helpful to friends of hypertensive patients, and can reduce the chance of stroke in patients with the disease. The mortality rate of stroke caused by low-potassium diet is higher than that of high-potassium diet. Therefore, if hypertensive patients can eat more foods with high potassium content, it will help lower blood pressure and reduce the possibility of stroke. In addition, some fruits that help dredge the cardiovascular system are also suitable for people with high blood pressure.
1, . You can eat after the onset of hypertension. Mango is rich in vitamins A and C, which are good for vision health, delay cell aging, prevent Alzheimer’s disease, inhibit arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, and prevent cancer.
2. Second, oranges. Oranges are rich in vitamin C and niacin. What is the best food for high blood pressure? They have the effect of reducing blood lipids and cholesterol in the human body. They have a good preventive effect on complications such as hyperlipidemia and coronary heart disease caused by high blood pressure. .
3. Third, pineapple. proteolytic enzymes proposed from pineapple juice, what is the best food for high blood pressure, clinically used as anti-edema and anti-rheumatoid, eating pineapple often can strengthen the hydrolysis of fibrin in the body, which is useful for hypertensive patients Very useful.
4. Kiwi fruit and kiwi juice have the effect of lowering cholesterol and triglycerides, and can also inhibit the production of carcinogens, and have preventive and auxiliary treatment effects on hypertension.
5. Fifth, chayote. In the life of hypertensive patients, you can eat more chayote. What is the best way to eat for high blood pressure? Chayote is a low-calorie health food rich in potassium, zinc and other trace elements. And so on, can effectively reduce the patient’s blood pressure.